PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO RETURN YOUR ORDER:
- INITIATE A RETURN HERE – YOU WILL NEED YOUR 5 DIGIT TRIBE ALIVE ORDER NUMBER AND ZIP CODE TO INITIATE THE RETURN. (FOUND ON YOUR PACKING SLIP OR CONFIRMATION EMAIL).
- INCLUDE YOUR ORIGINAL PACKING SLIP OR ORDER NUMBER IN YOUR RETURN.
- FOR EXCHANGES- ACCESS THE RETURN/EXCHANGE FORM HERE AND INCLUDE IT IN YOUR RETURN.
- FOR ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT US AT INFO@TRIBE-ALIVE.COM.
PLEASE CAREFULLY REVIEW OUR RETURN POLICY BELOW TO MAKE SURE YOUR PURCHASE QUALIFIES FOR A RETURN.
TRIBE ALIVE WILL ACCEPT RETURNS OF FULL-PRICE UNWORN, UNWASHED, UNDAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE PURCHASED ON OUR SITE FOR A FULL REFUND OR EXCHANGE WITHIN 14 DAYS FROM YOUR SHIP DATE (EXTENDED TO 30 DAYS FROM THE ORIGINAL SHIP DATE). TRIBE ALIVE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT A REFUND FOR ANY DAMAGED OR VISIBLY WORN RETURNS.
RETURNS MADE WITHIN 14 DAYS OF ORIGINAL SHIP DATE WILL BE PROCESSED AT A FULL REFUND MINUS A $10 LABEL AND PROCESSING FEE (OUR RETURN/EXCHANGE PERIOD IS EXTENDED TO 30 DAYS FROM THE ORIGINAL SHIP DATE).
TRIBE ALIVE WILL HONOR J.CREW/MADEWELL’S RETURN POLICIES.
ALL ORDERS CONTAINING FACE MASKS, SALE, SAMPLE SALE, AND PROMOTIONAL OFFERS LISTED AS FINAL SALE ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IF RETURNED.
ORIGINAL SHIPPING COSTS WILL NOT BE REFUNDED ON ANY RETURN OR EXCHANGE.
TRIBE ALIVE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST RETURNS AND WILL NOT CONTACT MAILING SERVICES ON BEHALF OF THE CUSTOMER.
ALL RETURNS MUST BE SHIPPED BACK TO OUR OFFICE AT 126 S MAIN ST, SUITE 100, FORT WORTH, TX 76104, ALONG WITH A RETURN/EXCHANGE FORM OR PACKING SLIP. RETURNS THAT DO NOT INCLUDE OUR RETURN/EXCHANGE FORM OR PACKING SLIP MAY NOT BE ACCEPTED.
REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES WILL BE PROCESSED WITHIN 48 HOURS OF BEING RECEIVED. (ALLOW FOR A 2-3 DELAY IN RETURN/EXCHANGE PROCESSING DUE TO THE COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS WE ARE TAKING FOR OUR OPERATIONS TEAM).
PROMOTIONAL PRODUCTS AND FREE GIFTS MUST BE RETURNED WITH THE ITEMS THEY WERE PURCHASED WITH OR THE CUSTOMER WILL BE CHARGED FOR THE PROMOTIONAL ITEM AT THE CURRENT SELLING PRICE.
TRIBE ALIVE WILL NOT HONOR REQUESTS FOR PRICE ADJUSTMENTS ON PREVIOUSLY PURCHASED ORDERS TO ACCOMMODATE FUTURE SALES OR PROMOTIONS.
Due to the impact of COVID 19 USPS is experiencing significant delays. Please anticipate a delay in our standard shipping window and allow for up to 20 days to receive your order from the time it is shipped. Tribe Alive will not be able to report lost packages or offer customer refunds before the 20 day window has passed.
All orders will ship for a standard flat rate (dependent on value and size) with USPS first class or priority shipping within the United States. Orders placed with Tribe Alive should ship within 2 business days and can take anywhere from 5-8 business days to arrive. We currently do not ship outside of the U.S.
Tribe Alive offers free shipping for domestic orders $50+.
If you have any questions regarding our return, exchange, or shipping policies please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Privacy (Last Updated July 9th, 2020)
- Collection of Information
- Use of Information
- Sharing of Information
- Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
- Transfer of Information to the United States and Other Countries
- Your Choices
- Your California Privacy Rights
- Contact Us
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
Information We Collect Automatically When You Interact with Us
- Transaction Information: We collect information about your transactions with us, including product details and the date and location of the transaction.
- Device and Usage Information: We collect information about how you access and use our Services, including data about the device and network you use, such as your hardware model, operating system version, mobile network, IP address, unique device identifiers, browser type and app version. We also collect information about your activity on our Services, such as access times, pages viewed, links clicked and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Location Information: In accordance with your device permissions, we may collect information about the geolocation of your device. You may stop the collection of precise location information at any time.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We (and our service providers) use tracking technologies, such as cookies and web beacons, to collect information about you. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits. Web beacons (also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”) are electronic images that we use on our Services and in our emails to help deliver cookies, count visits and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies and how to disable them.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
Information we Derive or Infer
Use of Information
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services, and develop new products and services;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations, receipts, customer experience survey and recall notices;
- Personalize and improve your experience on our Services and in our store;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by Tribe Alive and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Personalize the advertisements you see on third-party platforms and websites;
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions and process and deliver entries and rewards;
- Detect, investigate and prevent security incidents and other malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity and protect the rights and property of Outdoor Voices and others;
- Debug to identify and repair errors in our Services;
- Comply with our legal and financial obligations; and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
Sharing of Information
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf, such as companies that assist us with web hosting, shipping and delivery, payment processing, fraud prevention, marketing and advertising, analytics and customer service;
- With third parties for their own services and marketing purposes, unless you opt out of this type of sharing by contacting us at email@example.com;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies,or to protect the rights, property and safety of Tribe Alive or others;
- With our lawyers and other professional advisors where necessary to obtain advice or otherwise protect and manage our business interests;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- With your consent or at your direction, such as when you submit a product review or post content in public areas of our Services.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
Transfer of Information to the U.S. and Other Countries
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
You may opt out of receiving marketing emails from Tribe Alive by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Mobile Push Notifications
With your consent, we may send push notifications to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Consumer Privacy Act
Category of Personal Information: Categories of Recipients
Shine the Light
The following terms and conditions may be amended or modified at anytime without any prior notice to an individual. By using this Site, you acknowledge and agree to these terms and conditions set forth by Tribe Alive, LLC.
If you would like any further information or clarification of these terms and conditions please contact Tribe Alive at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This website (the “Site”) is owned and operated by Tribe Alive, LLC. By viewing or using the Site, you agree to these Terms and Conditions, and those promulgated by Tribe Alive, LLC from time to time. Tribe Alive, LLC reserves the right to amend, change or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time, with or without notice to you. By using the Site after Tribe Alive posts any such changes, you hereby agree to such modified terms. If you do not agree to any of these Terms or Conditions or any changes made by Tribe Alive, LLC hereafter, you may simply exit the Site.
This Site is operated by Tribe Alive, LLC from its offices at Fort Worth, TX USA. Tribe Alive, LLC makes no representation that content of the Site is appropriate or lawful in other territories or jurisdictions. Use or access of the Site from territories or jurisdictions where the Site or any of its content is illegal, unlawful, violative of obscenity or other laws is strictly prohibited. Those who choose to access the Site from other states or countries do so at their own risk and such users are solely responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
The content that appears on the Site is for informational purposes only. Tribe Alive does its best to ensure that the information posted on the Site (including product models and availability, dealer locations, etc.) is timely and accurate; however, errors do appear from time to time. Tribe Alive is not responsible for, and does not guarantee the performance of, goods and services provided by any third party to whose website it links. Tribe Alive may from time to time place a button or link to the website of another individual or company. Any links on the Site are designed for convenience only, and do not constitute an endorsement by Tribe Alive of that site, its owner or host or the products or services offered or listed on such site.
Tribe Alive has the right to refuse any orders affected by any errors that result in incorrect pricing or false information being posted on the website.
Tribe Alive attempts to display all of its products & colors as accurately as possible. All fits, styles, and colors are represented as best as they can be.
Tribe Alive cannot guarantee that the colors represented or shown on the website exactly matches the actual product. All items are handmade, therefore they may come with minor flaws or variations in natural materials like leather and handwoven textiles. Please take this into consideration prior to purchasing. Although Tribe Alive makes every effort to keep sufficient stock of items listed on the Site, occasionally Tribe Alive sells out of certain products and sizes. If Tribe Alive is out of stock on an item you have ordered, the Customer Service Team will notify you via email. Any changes will be reflected in your order total as well as your shipping confirmation.
Your use of the Site is pursuant to a single-copy revocable license granted to you. As a condition of your use of the Site, you warrant to Tribe Alive that you will not use this Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. All other rights, including all rights of ownership, are reserved by Tribe Alive. This means that you may access the Site using a browser and you may download one copy of the Site Content on a single computer for your own personal and non-commercial internal use. You shall not: (a) modify the Site Content, in whole or in part; (b) use the Site Content, in whole or in part, for any commercial purpose or public display, performance, sale, or rental; (c) de-compile, reverse engineer, or disassemble software materials; (d) remove any copyright notice or other proprietary notices from the Site Content; or (e) assign, transfer or export, or attempt to assign, transfer or export, the Site Content, in whole or in part, to another person. You agree to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Site Content.
Tribe Alive prohibits the use of:
- Offensive language
- Sexually explicit material
- Misrepresentation of self or others
- Copyright, trademark, or patent infringement
- Anything else deemed objectionable under Tribe Alive’s discretion
Tribe Alive is not responsible for any liabilities incurred through the use of or lack of ability to use the Site. By using the Site the user agrees that all liability and responsibility falls to that user. Tribe Alive has provided information on the Site as accurately as possible. Tribe Alive will take all reasonable care – in so far as it is in our power to do so – to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on Tribe Alive’s part, Tribe Alive cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the site. For additional steps Tribe Alive takes to protect your credit card information, please see the “Privacy” section above.
Tribe Alive is confident that your information is secure when purchasing items through its online store. Any personal information given to Tribe Alive will be protected. Tribe Alive takes all reasonable care to make the Site as secure as it can be.
Copyright and Intellectual Property of this Site are owned by Tribe Alive. All trademarks, service marks and photography are the property of Tribe Alive. No use of these may be made without prior written consent. Tribe Alive understands however that its images may be used on personal blogs as long as credit is given to Tribe Alive with a link to the blog or website.
Tribe Alive has the right to terminate any customer account at any time for any reason. Tribe Alive may also refuse an order at any time for any reason.
Tribe Alive may contact you via electronic mail, U.S. mail, or telephone (if applicable) in the event that it needs to contact you for any reason.
Third Party Links
Tribe Alive may choose to link outside parties in order to best accommodate customers. While these links are posted with the customers best interests in mind, Tribe Alive is not responsible for any content or policies held by those services.
Tribe Alive runs contests on its Site/blog in which it may ask for subscription email information and membership. The terms and conditions of each promotion is at the discretion of Tribe Alive and are subject to change.
Wholesale + Stocking Tribe Alive
Wholesalers please contact email@example.com.